Stretching along the South Shore of the Gulf of Saint-Lawrence, the Chaudière-Appalaches region is remarkable for the differences between the Saint-Lawrence Valley to the north and the wooded Appalachian peaks to the south. Maple and mixed-growth forests are there for you to discover.
- Regional network:
22 clubs (2 654 Km of trails)
- Main trails:
5 at Leclercville (west) and at Sainte-Louise (east)
25 & 75 at Charny (north) and at Armstrong at the Maine border (south)
55 at Saint-Évariste (west) and Saint-Damase (north-east)
35 at Dosquet (west) and Tourville (east)
- Accommodation accessible from the trail:
Approximately 1,200 rooms
- Snow conditions:
From mid-December to the end of March
On the South Shore of the Gulf of Saint-Lawrence, South of Quebec City, bordered on the South by the State of Maine. Served mainly by Highway 20 from Montreal or Rivière-du-Loup, the Pierre Laporte bridge from Quebec City, highway 112 from the Eastern Townships, and Highway 201 from Jackman, Maine. It is possible to access the trail network from different spots close to these highways.
Principal cities: Thetford Mines – Lévis – Saint-Georges – Sainte-Marie – Montmagny – Lac-Etchemin
- Watch the deer at Saint-Gédéon (trail 580) and Armstrong (trail 75)
- Snowmobile museum (trail 533, 540)
- Mont Saint-Magloire (trail 549)
- Mont du Midi (trail 547)
- Mont Radar (trail 535)
- Mont Bonnet (trail 55)
- Lac-Etchemin (trail 55, 545)
- Lac-Trois-Saumons (trail 5)
- The Notre-Dame-des-Pins covered bridge (trail 55)
- The Saint-Martin (25) and Sainte-Marie (35) suspended bridges
From the region:
- Cantons-de-l’Est at south-west (trail 55)
- Centre-du-Québec at north-west (trail 5,35)
- Bas-Saint-Laurent at East (trail 5)
- Québec at north (Saint-Lawrence river crossing at Saint-Nicolas (Trail 5)
- Maine, USA at south (Trail 75)
800, Autoroute Jean-LesageSaint-Nicolas (Qc) G7A 1E3,
Phone : 418 831-4411 / 1 888 831-4411
Fax : 418 831-8442,
HÔTEL COMFORT INN
This modern establishment is newly renovated, with multiple services, including Wi-Fi. Free. Complimentary coffee and a deluxe continental breakfast awaits you each morning. You will be delighted by our hotel and the warm welcome from our staff. St-Hubert restaurant on site.
Single occ. $130.00/pers.
Double occ. $65.00/pers.
Triple occ. $65.00/pers.
Quadruple occ. $65.00/pers.
Direct access by regional trail #535, #55, #75
Package includes: 1 night accommodation, room with coffee maker and refrigerator, 1 hot breakfast, free parking, exterior camera system. (taxes and service not included)