The iMotoneige application is a joint development between the FCMQ and ViaExplora.
It offers quick and easy access to all of Quebec`s snowmobile trails, all without the need for a data plan or cellular signal.
The application includes:
- Complete snowmobile trail map;
- The location of all services that have registered with the FCMQ, including dealerships, secure hotel, etc.
The application provides mostly all of the functionalities of our interactive trail map, available here, so you can:
- Consult information about attractions and services, as well as contacting them by phone at the click of a button;
- Plan your itinerary and share it by email or SMS;
- Know the club responsible for the trail you are using;
- Track your position;
- Consult instructions related to your itinerary;
- Consult the Quebec trail conditions issued by the FCMQ along with regional tourism associations; *
- View écoSentiers (environmentally certified) trails.
... and mostly, have fun!
If you have a data plan:
- Get even more detail at high zoom levels on the map;
- Find out when the trails were groomed;
- Consult the attractions Web sites and services with just one click;
- Consult weather forecasts and snow accumulation data.
In addition, the app is available in English! The language used will correspond to the one set in your mobile device.
Planning your rides has never been easier!
*Grooming informs you as to when the groomers have passed, whereas the trail condition take into account many aspects such as snowfall, ice, traffic, etc.
User Guide for the interactive trail map and iMotoneige
You are from the Eastern Townships or the Montérégie region and you would like to sign up your business on the interactive map and on the iMotoneige application? To register contact Valérie Ménard, Sales and Marketing Representative, by phone at 438 777-7036 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We recommend that you consult the interactive trail map or purchase the iMotoneige application to obtain all of the information you need to plan your trips.
Thank you for your understanding this season service interruption.
We invite you to use the iMotoneige application and to leave us your comments via our online customer service.