Guide to interactive map
The 2017-2018 interactive map is online. We invite you to consult this user-friendly map, and to test the distance calculation tool. Happy browsing!
You can send your comments on the interactive map at email@example.com to help improve this new tool.
The interactive map work well with the web browsers Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer 11. It's always recommended to use the latest version of the web browsers.
Definition of type of trails
- Trans-Québec Trail: This trail has the characteristic to cross a minimum of three administrative regions of the FCMQ also considering as a frontier of a Province or a State.
- Regional Trail: This trail has the characteristic to cross 3 municipal entities or 2 MRC considering as an entity a frontier of a Province or a State.
- Local Trail: This trail has the characteristic to provide an access to a service or to be a collector trail of the Trans-Québec trail or regional trails. There are no numbering determined by the FCMQ for this type of trail.
- Local non-subsidized Trail: This local trail is recognized by the FCMQ but is not subsidized.
- Private Trail: This trail is not recognized by the FCMQ and is not maintained by a snowmobile club affiliated to the FCMQ.
You can also download a PDF version of the 2017-2018 trail map :