Éditions Motoneige Québec, producer and distributor of Motoneige Québec magazine, was founded in 1974 and published its first edition in 1975. All the activities of Éditions Motoneige Québec were incorporated into the Québec Federation of Snowmobile Clubs (FCMQ) on June 1st, 2001.
- Motoneige Québec magazine is published four times a year;
- Each issue is distributed to more than 75,000 snowmobiler households.
- All holders of an annual trail permit living in Quebec receive the four issues of the magazine during the year (1 per household).
Each issue carries a specific theme in addition to covering Québec snowmobile news. The variety and richness of its content makes Motoneige Québec magazine stand out:
- Snowmobile tests and new developments
- Rumours, product tests
- Touring reports
- Practical advice
- Reports on major events
- Messages from the Québec Federation of Snowmobile Clubs (FCMQ)
Motoneige Québec magazine is also available online !
A NEW WEBSITE IS BORN! ***french only
After several months of work, the team at Motoneige Québec magazine, the official magazine of the FCMQ, is proud to announce the launch of its brand new website, Magazine Motoneige Québec.
Already THE reference in the world of French-language snowmobile media, and this since its creation more than 45 years ago, a web presence was a natural evolution for the magazine. You'll find all the relevant technical information to guide you in your purchases, to keep you informed on what's happening in the industry, or to inform you about Quebec's must-see destinations.
(1 year – 4 issues)
$18.00 CAN (Overseas: $45.00 CAN)
Check or money order payable to:
101-1027 Boul. des Entreprises
Terrebonne, Québec J6Y 1V2