Motoneige Québec magazine, the only French-language snowmobile magazine in North America, is published by the FCMQ.
Éditions Motoneige Québec, producer and distributor of Motoneige Québec magazine, was founded in 1974 and published its first edition in 1975. Since June 1, 2001, all the activities of Éditions Motoneige Québec are managed by the Québec Federation of Snowmobile Clubs (FCMQ).
- Motoneige Québec magazine is published four times a year.
- Each issue is distributed to more than 65,000 snowmobiler households.
- All holders of an annual trail permit living in Quebec receive the four issues of the magazine during the year (1 per house).
Each issue carries a specific theme in addition to covering Québec snowmobile news. The variety and richness of its content makes Motoneige Québec magazine stand out:
- Technical tests and news
- Rumours, related product tests
- Practical advice
- Reports on major events
- Messages from the Québec Federation of Snowmobile Clubs (FCMQ)
Motoneige Québec Magazine is also available online !
(1 year – 4 issues):
Canada & U.S.: CA$18.00
Overseas: CA$ 45.00
Check or money order payable to:
4545 Pierre-De Coubertin ave.
Montréal, Québec H1V 0B2
Motomédia 514 990-6840
Fax: 514 899-5742