Hello to all snowmobilers !
Our online sales site is presently open!!!
For the purchase of your trail permit, you will be obligated to purchase it on-line, and this for all categories!
Have 2019-2020 snowmobile season!
Don’t wait! Purchase your permit hassle-free from your residence, office or with your cellular phone!
Watch the demo on Youtube
To purchase online, you will need:
- Equipment (computer, tablet or cellular phone) with access to the Internet*;
- A valid e-mail address;
- Open up an existing profile or create a new one**;
- Please ensure that the profile is created in the name of the owner of the snowmobile, the trail permit is automatically issued under the name and address registered in your profile.
- Information pertaining to your snowmobile, including the serial number as it appears on your proof of registration.
*Please note it is preferred to be in panoramic mode and not in portrait mode on your tablet or cell phone, in order to navigate through the platform for your on-line trail permit purchase.
**The trail permit can only be purchased by the registered owner of the snowmobile; the profile (account) must be created in his/her name.
Accepted online payment methods :
- VISA or prepaid VISA card
- MasterCard or prepaid MasterCard card
The transaction is carried out on a secure site and no information related to your credit card will be retained once the transaction is complete.
How can I continue to support my local club?
You should always purchase your trail permit from the club that maintains the trails you ride most often. A location map allows you to select your club and continue to encourage it.
*If you have kept your trail permit from last year, a 3 or 5-digit number (CCC-RR) located in the upper right identifies your club (CCC) and its region (RR).
Trail permit types and prices
Annual trail permit sold up to December 9th: $ 330
Annual trail permit sold after December 9th: $ 410
Antique annual trail permit: $ 250 (valid for snowmobiles MY 2000 and older)
7-day trail permit : $ 220
3-day trail permit : $ 135
1-day trail permit : $ 65
Replacement trail permit : $ 30
Replacement trail permit
You can purchase a replacement trail permit through your online account if you have previously purchased an annual trail permit.
- sign in to your account
- select the replacement option
- complete all required steps
- enter new snowmobile information
- finalize purchase with a credit card
Whichever circumstances implicate the purchase of a replacement trail permit, the original annual trail permit will be replaced at the cost of $30,00 taxes included.
Following your purchase, you must send by recommended mail service with signature, the original documents from your first purchase to the FCMQ including the original annual trail permit, except for the insurance pink slip that you must conserve.
Fédération des clubs de motoneigistes du Québec
101-1027 boul. des Entreprises
Terrebonne QC J6Y 1V2
Depending on the reason for the replacement of the annnual trail permit, you must supply the documents for evaluation.
- Wrecked or damaged snowmobile and trail permit, the FCMQ will need a picture of the snowmobile, a picture of the damaged trail permit, an accident report if available, etc.
- Sale of the snowmobile, the owner must remove the trail permit from the snowmobile.
- Theft of the snowmobile, a proof of the police report must be made available.
- Theft of the trail permit, a proof of the police report must be made available.
We recommend you keep a copy of said documents.
You have 14 days from the date of purchase of the replacement annual trail permit, to forward all necessary justification documents.
In the case where we do not receive said documents, the FCMQ will charge your credit card the amount of a regular priced trail permit, less civil liability insurance and the $30,00 fee already paid for.
Canada Post delivery delays vary between 2 and 5 days, added to the time required to process your demand. These delays may be longer, particularly during periods of intense permit purchasing. They may extend to 2 or 3 weeks. We invite you to not wait until the last minute before purchasing so as to avoid longer delays.
*Make sure to have a valid and complete address while creating your profile, otherwise your trail permit may not be delivered.
Please ensure that the profile is created in the name of the owner of the snowmobile, the trail permit is automatically issued under the name and address registered in your profile.
I understand and accept the aforementioned conditions and upon clicking the button will be redirected to the secure online permit buying site.
The direct help line for trail permits is now complete.
For all questions please call our FCMQ info line at 514 252-3076 or 1 844-253-4343.