TAKE THE PLEDGE CAMPAIN
RIDE ONLY WHERE IT’S LEGAL
Help us to protect future generations of snowmobilers and the landowners that give us access.
WHY TAKE THE PLEDGE?
- Protect Snowmobiling access so we and future generations can continue to enjoy the riding freedoms we currently have.
- Protect the Landowners that allow trails to cross their property.
- Protect snowmobiling by riding off-trail ONLY where it is legal and allowed.
I realize that illegal off-trail riding is closing access for all snowmobilers and endangering our riding freedoms. This is about more than my personal rights or my wishes
this about the good of the entire riding community.
- I Pledge to ride off trail only where I know it’s legal and accepted.
- I Pledge to check before going off-trail if I don’t know.
- I Pledge to protect access for future generations by doing the right thing.
- I Pledge to protect access by encouraging those I ride with to take the Pledge also.
To learn more, click here