To purchase online, you will need:
- Equipment (computer, tablet or cellular phone) with access to the Internet*;
- *Please note it is preferred to be in panoramic mode and not in portrait mode on your tablet or cell phone, in order to navigate through the platform for your on-line trail permit purchase.
- A valid e-mail address;
- How to create an email: Gmail or Outlook
- Open up an existing profile or create a new one;
- Please ensure that the profile is created in the name of the owner of the snowmobile, the trail permit is automatically issued under the name and address registered in your profile.
- Make sure that your information is valid, up to date and complete (postal address, telephone, e-mail, etc.).
- Information pertaining to your snowmobile, including the serial number as it appears on your proof of registration.
You can then list your snowmobiles which will require a trail permit in order to be ridden on the magnificent 33,000 km of federated trails.
You will be directed to the club selection page. You can choose your club by selecting it on the map according to its location, entering its number or scrolling through the selection bar.
Once your club has been selected, you will be able to choose, according to the information entered for your snowmobile, the type of trail permit you want.
- Annual trail permit
- Antique (annual) trail permit* (MY2001 and under)
- "Daily" trail permits (7-day, 3-day and 1-day)
*The antique trail permit option will only appear if the information pertaining to your snowmobile qualifies it according to the years of eligibility.
Once your selection is complete, all you have to do is go to the checkout and pay the amount on the invoice. You will receive, by email, your 21-day temporary trail permit, your Intact Insurance public liability insurance documentation, and your proof of insurance form. You will receive your official sticker** by mail within a reasonable time.
**Valid for annual and antique annual trail permits. Different conditions apply for the other categories of permits.
To view the demo on YouTube
Take advantage of the "early bird" sale and save $ 80 on the purchase of your trail permit. The early bird period ends on December 9th, 2020.